Irish Republican Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irish Republican Army

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Dear members of IRA, Lead command of Irish Republican Army will be doing a ACTIVITY CHECK. All informations could be found by clicking here.

[OOC] IRA meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgar Navy
Commander
Forum Adm
CommanderForum Adm
Edgar Navy

[OOC] IRA meeting Empty
PostSubject: [OOC] IRA meeting   [OOC] IRA meeting EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TO: Members of Irish Republican Army

On Wednesday, October 11st, 2012 at 1:00PM Server Time, we will be hosting a Irish Republican Army wide meeting, meaning all members can attend. This meeting will be hosted by myself, and my Leadership Management, not only for me to introduce myself and my goals as your Commander, but to also address a few issues I have noticed during my time here at Irish Republican Army.

One of the main topics that will be discussed is the subject of Tension. Command Members; I would like you all to think about what actually causes family tension, and brainstorm a way we can fix it. Look at the bigger picture with roleplay scenarios, and how we can resolve these issues.

Another topic at hand will be Scripting, and Scripting Requests, we have some updates that I will be providing on our meeting day.
It is imperative that you all work together to find a resolution to tension, as it is honestly something that can ruin a IRA's standing within the server.

I can't wait to speak with you all!

Best Regards,
Edgar Navy
Commander of Irish Republican Army
Next Generation Gaming, LLC.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tony D Fitzpatrick
Commander
Forum Adm
CommanderForum Adm
Tony D Fitzpatrick

[OOC] IRA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OOC] IRA meeting   [OOC] IRA meeting EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 am

If this includes Commanders, I'll be there for sure. I can't wait to tell you my suggestions, also.
Back to top Go down
https://irarmy.forumotion.com
Edgar Navy
Commander
Forum Adm
CommanderForum Adm
Edgar Navy

[OOC] IRA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OOC] IRA meeting   [OOC] IRA meeting EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:43 pm

It includes everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[OOC] IRA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OOC] IRA meeting   [OOC] IRA meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

[OOC] IRA meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Irish Republican Army :: Public :: Public Announcements-
Jump to: